This tariff is only available to Customers who:
- do not have one or more prepayment meters;
- are a domestic customer for the dual fuel supply of electricity and gas. If your property is found to be electricity only we will contact you with an equivalent alternate tariff.
- have an electricity meter which is either a single rate, economy 7 or a smart meter operating in credit mode.
We reserve the right to move you onto our Standard Variable Tariff and be billed on usage henceforth for reasons including but not limited to:
- Your Property consistently using more energy than we expect a property of your size to be consuming based on seasonality assumptions according to our Fair Usage Policy;
- The number of tenants residing at the property exceeds the number advised at the point of contract;
- You have not provided Meter Readings every 60 days or upon request
We will give you 21 days’ notice before this change comes into effect.
Fair Usage Policy
- The energy you use should only be used for your own personal (and household) use in your residential property.
- The energy and meter should not be used unlawfully or to set up or operate a business for you or anyone else.
- We will monitor the amount of energy you are using. If you are using more energy than we expect a property of your size to be consuming, based on seasonality assumptions, we may contact you and ask you to confirm how you are using your energy and the number of bedrooms in your property (we may ask you to provide evidence of this such as your tenancy agreement).
Annex 1 – Anticipated Energy Consumption Per Property Size
Usage is displayed in kWh.